Progress KB OpenEdge The command 'net use lpt1
How to use QPCPrint as a virtual printer driver, and how to capture all output sent to LPT1. QPCPrint is designed to work as a print filter called directly by a program which sends Epson® printer output to the filter, for QPCPrint to convert to any installed Windows printer driver.... 26/01/2006 · net use LPT1: \\computername\printershare Computername is the computer that is sharing the USB printer (it could be the local machine too (use the 127.0.0.1 IP address for that)).
Capturing LPT1 to a IP based printer? Ars Technica
4/11/2004 · net use lpt1 /delete. net use lpt1 \\server\printer. The print server is a 2000 box. All users can use the network printer through windows. When the batch file is run by Normal Users or Power... 15/01/2003 · Capturing LPT1 to a IP based printer? 14 posts The Rock net use lpt1 \\localhost\sharename c:\path\to\executible.exe net use lpt1 /delete I think I have that syntax right anyway. Give it a try
windows xp "net use /delete" question - Super User
17/02/2014 · If possible please take a try to delete the printers holding the Lpt1 port, then reconfigure the local printer following the instructions provided above. Hope this may help Best regards how to create a business budget using excel 4/11/2004 · net use lpt1 /delete. net use lpt1 \\server\printer. The print server is a 2000 box. All users can use the network printer through windows. When the batch file is run by Normal Users or Power
PROBLEM WITH NET USE LPT1 Forums - CNET
How to Delete or Remove LPT1.Dos. by Dave Ball » Wed, 10 Sep 2003 03:04:00 GMT . We have come across a file in a data directory that we cannot kill. LPT1.DOS. I believe that it is a leftover from before we upgraded from OS2 to NT3.51. We are presently running NT 4.0 on the server and XP on the desktops and we cannot get rid of this file. It is causing us problems as we are using FindFast to how to connect hp officejet pro 8610 to wireless network To delete the network drive forcefully than you obviously use the net delete command. Step 1: Open Command prompt. (Run as administrator) Step 2: Type the command net use : /delete /yes
How long can it take?
Problems printing with DOS program using "net use lpt1
- How can I print from the command window/use lpt1 etc? IT Pro
- I tried NET USE /delete but no go Mac - Computing.Net
- How to delete LPT and COM ports when they do not show up
- How To Repair Net Use Lpt1 Error 67 Tutorial
How To Delete Net Use Lpt1
5/06/2002 · The net use command simply redirects data. If you map a share to k:\, requests for K:\ are redirected to the share you mapped it to, so it shows up... if you "net use lpt1…
- Posted January 16, 2008 by Chris & filed under Windows / Server. DOS and Windows allocate resources and use printers differently, so having a shared printer on LPT1/LPT2 in Windows may not work as LPT1/LPT2 in DOS.
- Solutions. To solve the cannot net use lpt1 problem, there are several ways: Log on as an administrator; Use the devcon disable *PNP0401 command to disable the LPT port mapping to the local parallel port when the computer starts.
- 1/10/2016 · I've been trying to figure out how to delete/disable these legacy ports. The device manager does not show them, even not when selecting 'Show hidden devices'. So, the printer properties allows me to select LPT1, LPT2, LPT3 and COM1,2,3,4.
- 9/01/2015 · I had the "Access Denied" problem with a Minolta Bizhub 200 network printer, although I had no problems printing from windows programs, I couldn't do it from a Clipper program that uses LPT1…