TUTORIAL How to Pin a Tweet to the Top of Your Twitter
You can delete up to 3,200 of your most recent tweets at a time (Twitter only displays that many at once), and you can choose if you want the service to automatically delete tweets of a certain... Twitter does not provide any means to delete your entire account history in one step, aside from deleting your account. Once you've wiped your Twitter history, you can change your account to "protected," start a new account or begin tweeting again.
Every single person who uses Twitter should regularly
No, really, I really do want to cancel or delete my Twitter account, guys, I’m not just experimenting, but really want to do it. To prove it, I read all the small print and commentary above, then take the bold – and irreversible – step of clicking on “Okay, fine, delete my account”.... Note, by the way, that you can do these sort of searches for any Twitter account, so if you wanted to search Sarah Palin’s Twitter archive for posts about Trump, you could simply use @SarahPalinUSA in the “From these accounts” field. Or @SenJohnMccain for Senator John McCain, or… etc etc. Same holds true for celebrities if you’re curious if, say, Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) ever said
How to Delete Tweets or Twitter Account on iPhone
Load/Reload your favorites from Twitter and search them with the same filter like you would do with your Tweets. Right then un-like them. But there is a Twitter restrictions. Twitter only delivers your most recent max. 3200 favorites - but only if that favorites are not older then about a … how to delete windows update files windows 10 Hide / Delete tweet from own timeline - whilst still keeping tweet visible to @ recipient 1 Twitter localization: Single tweet with both an English version and a Japanese version
How to Delete a Tweet
If you no longer want to share someone else's tweet, you can delete it from your Twitter account. Remove the Retweet Log in to your Twitter account and click the "Tweets" link below your name to view all your tweets. how to delete flexischool account frequently Connect your phone with your Twitter account, then simply send your Tweet as a text message to your appropriate Twitter short code the same way you'd send any other text message. Deleting Tweets Read about how to delete a Tweet .
How long can it take?
Automatically delete your old tweets with TweetDelete.net
- Delete all of your tweets fast TweetDeleter.com
- How Do I Delete A Retweet On Twitter.com
- How do I delete my old tweets? Here's a step-by-step guide
- How to Remove or Delete a Retweet from Twitter
Twitter How To Do Delete A Tweet
The thing is, if you have more to delete than the 3,200-tweet limit that Twitter imposes, you’ll have to do this multiple times. I had tens of thousands of tweets when I first ran the program
- TweetDelete has been acquired by its original developer so is under new ownership. Protect your privacy by automatically deleting posts older than a specified age from your Twitter feed. This allows you to delete all your tweets all at once (up to 3,200 tweets), and helps make it easier to delete multiple tweets …
- If you used Twitter’s Retweet feature, that Delete link isn’t there but the Retweeted link beneath the tweet serves the same function. This doesn’t remove the tweet from the original poster’s page, but it does remove it from your profile.
- Twitter has some really useful tools that you can use including the ability to pin a particular Tweet to the top of your profile page. This is a great way to highlight a special photo, blog post, event, offer, or anything you like.
- Every single person who uses Twitter should regularly delete their old tweets — here's how to do it