510-306 Questions Answers Sybase Practice 510-306 Exam
Here's a script to sort datawindow rows when the column header is clicked as in windows explorer. Requirements : Column header should be same as column name and ended with '_t'.... > current page then dw_name.getrow() returns the actual row I'm looking at > I tried posting click events, timer , and more with no luck If you want the row clicked on, use dw_name.GetClickedRow().
Powerbuilder datawindow rename Experts Exchange
PowerBuilder lets you generate PDF from a DataWindow using a ghostscript driver. You have to do some changes to DataWindows and code so this can be done. This document presents you with the necessary steps to do it.... DataWindow object is a PB object which has connection to database and GUI. DW object has attributes. DataWindow object represents the data source. It encapsulates your database access into a high level object that handles the retrieval and manipulation of data use for displaying data and capturing user input. DataWindow object consist of :
PowerBuilder DataWindow control
RowFocusChanging Description. Occurs when the current row is about to change in the DataWindow. (The current row of the DataWindow is not necessarily the same as the current row in the database.) how to build a one page website PowerBuilder lets you generate PDF from a DataWindow using a ghostscript driver. You have to do some changes to DataWindows and code so this can be done. This document presents you with the necessary steps to do it.
Change DataWindow SQL statement at runtime? Google Groups
31/07/1999 · Thanks a lot. I`ll go for the 2nd solution. I was trying with: dw_1.Object.DataWindow.Table.SQLSelect (.SQLSelect instead of .Select) even though it seems to display the same SQL statement when I put it in a how to become a therapist in texas When you define a DataWindow, PowerBuilder stores a PowerBuilder SELECT statement (PBSELECT) with the DataWindow. If a database is connected and SetTransObject has been called for the DataWindow, then GetSQLSelect returns the SQL SELECT statement. Otherwise, GetSQLSelect returns the PBSELECT statement.
How long can it take?
Questions 61-90 All Interview Questions - Google Sites
- PowerBuilder DataWindow control
- ItemFocusChanged SyBooks Online (Archive)
- Sorting Datawindow PowerBuilder Tips & Tricks
- Change Font size in RichText Datawindow 1 column SAP
How To Change The Datawindow Db Name In Powerbuilder Script
Short of exporting/edit/import, can I change the column name that PB assigns to a selected column in a datawindow? I have an application running in PB9 and PB12. In PB9 some of the column names were truncated by PB. I'm talking about the column names that appear in the "Column Specification" list. I would like to truncate those names in PB12 so I can copy scripts from 12 to 9 and not have to
- RowFocusChanging Description. Occurs when the current row is about to change in the DataWindow. (The current row of the DataWindow is not necessarily the same as the current row in the database.)
- the SELECT coded into the DataWindow, which is why it appears to provide you with the same data. One word of caution - by setting the Select attribute directly as in the example below, PowerBuilder DOES NOT VALIDATE the SQL. So, if anything is wrong with the SELECT you code (i.e. bad column/table name, etc) then you will only find out when you go to Retrieve ( ). If you want the SQL …
- The DataWindow in the upper left is pulling data from the Booktown database I used for my PostgreSQL demos. The dropdown and command buttons in the upper right allow us to export that data as JSON and store it in the MLE in the bottom left, and then clear the DataWindow and impot it back in. The drop down allows us to select the format we want to use. The Merge button in the middle right …
- Changing the datawindow SQL dynamically, as the function name, 'SetSQLSelect', also requires a SELECT as the function name indicates. At some internal point within the datawindow it converts the SELECT to an INSERT or UPDATE on an Update() but I don't know if …